Q: Gas line out of position

My gas line is out of position, and my car is unsafe to drive. What needs to be done?

If the line is out of position and causing a leak I would agree that it is unsafe to drive. If it is leaking the fuel line will require replacement. Ensure that this service is performed by a qualified professional as gasoline is very flammable. This procedure also requires a skilled hand in cutting, flaring, and bending fuel lines. Once the line has been replaced, have the fuel pressure tested and run the engine to ensure fuel pressure is correct and no leaks exist.