Q: Gas line out of position

My gas line is out of position, and my car is unsafe to drive. What needs to be done?

3. Gas line out of position

Q: The roof rack runners on my car are lose and making a rattle/whine when I drive fast.

These roof racks are held to the top of the car with a series of bolts and brackets. Over time, these can occasionally work themselves loose and may cause a bit of rattling as you describe. For safety precautions, you...

Q: i have a 96 olds aurora and the car only have 59000 miles. When i start the car whe its cold the rpm jumpsup and down and stalls

It sounds like you may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve causing your engine idle to fluctuate. The idle air control valve is a small valve on the engine's intake system that reads the air intake as...

Q: I need to diagram to 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue the diagram for a serpentine belt replacement

Here is a great diagram for your serpentine belt routing.