Q: Randomly stalls when driving

Randomly stalls when driving it starts doing it after 10mins of driving

A: This may be related to many different thing...

This may be related to many different things such as fuel-related issues like dirty or leaking fuel injectors, a bad mass air flow sensor, low fuel pressure. Depending on the symptoms prior to the truck stalling, this may also be related to ignition issues as well such as a faulty or intermittent ignition coil or crankshaft position sensor. If the truck stalls and then starts back up like normal and continues to drive normally for a while before stalling again, this may be related to a failing ignition coil. If the idle or running of the engine is rough, this may more likely be related to a fuel supply issue as mentioned above. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to properly diagnose your vehicle’s stalling issues.