Q: Fan belt sound.

My fan and fan belt are making a sound.

3. Fan belt sound.

Q: car shaking randomly at various times

Hi there. Typically when you don't have a fuel or ignition system component failure, a vacuum leak or loose motor mounts will be the source of this type of vibration. If you're having this vibration all the time, I would...

Q: My cooling fans aren't working properly I think ...P

The cooling fans work according to relays that detect temperature and cause them to turn off and on. When these relays are not working properly, this will cause them to come on all the time, not at all or intermittently....

Q: Truck doesn't like to go into gear while driving

Based on your description, I think one of two things is happening. Either your transmission fluid level is low causing the slipping or there is an internal transmission issue. I would start by checking the fluid level of your transmission....