Q: Failed inspection due to e brake not working please help me identify parking brake and emergency brake?

Failed New York State inspection inspection due to e brake not working please help me identify parking brake and emergency brake?

A: What aspect of it do you need identified? T...

What aspect of it do you need identified? To start, the parking brake and the emergency brake are the same part. Those are the two of the names given to the additional brake or hand brake as it is also known. The parking brake on your vehicle will be a pedal that is located to the far left side next to your normal brake pedal and accelerator pedal. Once you press the brake pedal down, you will need to pull the handle to release it. This brake uses the same brake components as your normal brakes, but gives you a different way to activate them. This is for when the vehicle is unmanned, or in case of emergencies. The parking brake is always connected to the rear brakes on the vehicle.