Q: Engine swap

Could you swap a 1991 Honda accord EX-R engine that has been converted to manual and put it in a 1993 Honda prelude body that is automatic

A: If the engine you are using is an F22 eng...

Hello.

If the engine you are using is an F22 engine It should be able to fit into that Prelude body with little difficulty, assuming the correct mounts, engine accessories, and harness are used. It also appears that the transmission will also work, but will be geared differently. The Accord transmission will have longer gears, designed for improved MPG and smooth acceleration, as opposed to the Prelude transmission, which would be geared with shorter ratios. If you run into any issues, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home to service your vehicle.