What could be the problem my caravan 2010 will not rev wh...

What could be the problem my caravan 2010 will not rev when the gas is press so it won't reverse or move forward Mechanic's Assistant: Have you noticed an increase in fuel consumption? And how does the vehicle start—...

What could be the problem my caravan 2010 will not rev when the gas is press so it won't reverse or move forward Mechanic's Assistant: Have you noticed an increase in fuel consumption? And how does the vehicle start—same as usual? Yes Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your '10 car? 2010 dodge grand caravan Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far? We have change the gas pedal Still same thing Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? It starts fine and run ok just the is doesn't rev

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you.. I help many customers, so sometimes my replies are delayed, I will respond once available. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call. Is there a check engine light or other warning light on when running?
Automotive Expert
This light will come on when the computer sees a problem that affects the performance of the engine or transmission. There are many problems that can fail that will trigger this. It could be a faulty sensor, wiring issue, module fault, engine malfunction, etc. To see what specifically is causing the light to come on the vehicle will need to be tested with a scan tool that connects to the vehicle. This test will provide a trouble code that describes what specific system is having the problem. If you can have the vehicle scanned and can give me the code, I will be able to tell you specifically what is wrong with it. If you do not have a scan tool then you can bring your vehicle to any auto part store and they will scan it for free and give you the trouble code. I would do this ASAP so that we can determine what the problem is and keep any other problems from happening.

Text is fieText is fine
Automotive Expert

Ok
Automotive Expert
thanks