Q: Creaking behind front driverside wheel

Creaking behind front driverside wheel when driving over bumps or turning steering wheel while parked

3. Creaking behind front driverside wheel

Q: After stopping front tires spin at low acceleration.

It is normal for the front wheels to spin in slick conditions. There are a few things that can contribute to this occurring more easily though. Tires with low tread would be the biggest contributor to such a problem. The...

Q: My abs light and tcs light brake light came on the same time

Your car is equipped with what are called wheel speed sensors which monitor the speed of the wheels at all four corners. When they detect that wheel speed is out of the ordinary in a given set of conditions, this...

Q: Maintenance for spark plugs and belt. 2011 Honda Crosstour

Hello. The manufacturer’s manual is correct and it is best to follow their maintenance repair schedule. The dealership is probably telling you something different because they have seen spark plugs and timing belts last up to 110,000 to 120,000 miles...