Q: Creaking behind front driverside wheel

Creaking behind front driverside wheel when driving over bumps or turning steering wheel while parked

3. Creaking behind front driverside wheel

Q: The engine loses power after a longer drive

It is possible that your fuel pump would be getting weak. Often times if the fuel level is run low many times, this can cause the fuel pump to overheat. If the fuel pump overheats, this can cause it...

Q: Belt pulley fell off car

The moving components of the belt drive system use bearings to offer free smooth movement and reduce the effort necessary for the engine to drive the accessories. When the bearings fail, a pulley will often start to make noise or...

Q: when I open my door my interior lights won’t turn on.

You may have a problem with the interior lighting module or light switch is in wrong position. You will need to have the system scanned using a scanner that can see the interior light module and all the different door...