Q: Creaking behind front driverside wheel

Creaking behind front driverside wheel when driving over bumps or turning steering wheel while parked

3. Creaking behind front driverside wheel

Q: Q: ABS Light on

Hi. The anti-lock braking system (ABS) is designed to pump the brake system for the driver in the event of a panic stop. This prevents wheel lock ups and helps maintain vehicle control. The ABS system uses a control module...

Q: Fuel gauge stuck

This is a problem likely related to your fuel tank sending unit. The fuel tank sending unit is a small float type component (or sensor) inside your fuel tank that measures the level of the fuel inside the tank. As...

Q: Q: Loud humming noise

The bearing or brushes in your alternator are likely going out. You could also have another issue in your belt drive system causing the noise and lack of charging. A visual inspection of the drive system, a stethoscope to listen...