Q: just got a oil change Car engine temp got really hot, oil spilled under the hood, loud screeching and smoke when the car is on

So the last week my car has been having some weird noises under the hood. Thinking it was just the oil I got an oil change today since I was around 50 miles past due anyways. After getting the oil change my car rode fine with no noises for about 15 minutes. I parked got out left it and came back 30 minutes later. After driving for about 10 minutes my engine temperature went all the way to the highest point, my car made this loud screeching sound and smoke came from under the hood and it wouldn't move or accelerate for about 30 seconds. I stopped got out the car and looked under the hood and saw oil on my pulleys it had spurted it a little I(or so it appeared). I had the car towed but every time it cuts on I hear a loud screeching noise I need help thanks in advance!

Hi there. I honestly hate hearing horror stories like this and am very sorry this has happened to you. There are several things that could have caused this issue, ranging from the oil service place forgetting to put the oil cap back on, tighten the oil pan bolt or the oil filter was improperly installed; causing the oil to spray, increase engine temperature and many other possible damage to internal engine components. The first thing I would do is contact the oil service location and inform them of the problems you have experienced. They should be given every opportunity to resolve and repair this issue; or at least, have an "accident claim" filled out by you; as it’s possible that major damage may have occurred. If they are unwilling to help, I would set up an oil leak inspection from one of our professional mechanics so they can determine where the oil is leaking from and any other damage that has occurred. In the best case scenario, the issue can be resolved easily.

3. just got a oil change Car engine temp got really hot, oil spilled under the hood, loud screeching and smoke when the car is on