Q: Cranks but won't turn over

I was driving too work everything was working fine. Then the engine just died. It will crank but not turnover Fuel pump is working.

3. Cranks but won't turn over

Q: Dome light won't turn on unless you press the unlock button for the car. And the airbag light stays on, code 33

Code 33 is a passenger side air bag fault. It can also be the seat belt pre-tensioner. The air bag system can be touchy. If you mishandle anything correctly, an air bag can explode. Have a certified technician, like one...

Q: Car makes noise like howling wind while Idling.

The power steering pump may whine if the fluid level has become too low from a leak or you may hear a squealing noise if the belt has become too slack. While the belt is off would be a good...

Q: When hitting a puddle, car died & had buzzing noise

Hi. Thanks for writing in about your 1996 Nissan 240SX. It is likely that you have some stationary water on top of one of the circuits or inside of one of the connectors causing the fuses to blow. I wouldn't buy...