Q: Cranks but won't turn over

I was driving too work everything was working fine. Then the engine just died. It will crank but not turnover Fuel pump is working.

3. Cranks but won't turn over

Q: Q: How does the satellite radio work?

If your car is equipped with satellite radio, your audio system is set up from the factor for SIRIUS Radio. After you have paid for your subscription, you will be able to listen to satellite radio wherever you are (barring...

Q: Alternator or Battery is not Charging

The first thing is that disconnecting the battery cable when the engine is running can damage the alternator and computer modules on the vehicle. This will cause voltage spikes that will burn electrical circuits out. With the description of the...

Q: Loud clunking on front passenger wheel. removed wheel and found metal chunks between brake rotor and plate. what is this?

It sounds like you may possibly have a brake pad that may have come apart resulting in the metal chunks being dispersed in between the [brake rotor(https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brake-rotor-disc-replacement) and the backing plate. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come...