Q: Cranks but won't turn over

I was driving too work everything was working fine. Then the engine just died. It will crank but not turnover Fuel pump is working.

If the timing belt broke then you would not be able to start the motor. If you can have the oil cap removed and look in at the camshaft when someone cranks over the motor you should see the camshaft turning inside the valve cover. If you do not see it turn then you most likely have broke the timing belt. You will need to have the timing belt replaced. Have a mechanic from YourMechanic verify the repairs needed and replace the timing belt for you.

3. Cranks but won't turn over