Q: What does it cost to replace the spark plugs on a 2010 Toyota Prius?

asked by on June 30, 2017

What is the cost to replace the spark plugs in a 2010 Toyota Prius?

Spark Plugs Replacement $98.11 - $669.97 Get a Quote

Prius spark plugs are more accessible on the engine than many makes and models, so it is one of the lower cost engines to perform the replacement on. You can obtain an exact written quote for replacement, and schedule the repair to suit your needs, by using YourMechanic’s spark plug replacement service page. Once on that page, please click on "Get a Quote" and enter your vehicle information (year, make, model) and an exact price will be generated. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr