Q: My truck will start sometimes and other times it won't.

I have a 1998 GM envoy at times it will start and times it won't. The gas Gage won't go up and won't start I have to wait 3 days or more days for it to start .i tried a new battery, new ignition harness and switch.

In this situation, especially after the note about the fuel level no changing, I would have the fuel pressure checked first to make sure the fuel pump is actually sending fuel to the engine on the times it will not start. Then spark should be checked and if there is no spark, check the ignition system. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer inspection of the vehicle to offer a more personal diagnosis of your no start condition.

3. My truck will start sometimes and other times it won't.