Q: AC blowing cold air but not cooling

My car's AC is blowing cold air, but not cooling. The AC itself seems to work fine, but it's like something is blocking the air trying to get out of the vent, so it barely feels like anything.

There are various doors and deflectors within the ventilation system in the dash. It is possible that a door or doors are not in the commanded position or there is an obstruction. Another possibility is the blower motor wheel is filled with debris, the filter (if applicable to your model) is blocked or the blower motor is turning too slowly due to a fault with the motor. To resolve this problem, if you want the required diagnostic performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an a/c system diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. AC blowing cold air but not cooling