Need to test ignition 2007 chevy impala lt

Need to test ignition 2007 chevy impala lt Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the Mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevrolet Impala. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?...

Need to test ignition 2007 chevy impala lt Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the Mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevrolet Impala. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know? We replaced the battery and the starter Already did that

Automotive Expert
Hello and welcome! My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I can assist you with your question. I am a former master tech and I have worked in this field for 20 years. I specialize this type of problem you are experiencing so I am confident I can assist with this issue. I am sorry you are having this issue and I understand this can be frustrating so I will try my best to help. While we are working on this issue together, please allow up to 30 minutes (or more) between replies as I might be online helping other customers or offline spending time with family. Please understand I can only see what is on this page and what you have already shared with me. I don’t know the all of the vehicle history and I don’t know your mechanical ability, but I will try my best to help. I am going to start by asking some basic questions to get up to caught up to where you are at with this situation so I can assist you in a timely manner. I appreciate your time and patience while we are working together on this issue. My goal is to provide you with a pleasant experience and ensure all of your questions are answered. Please reply back at anytime so I can fully answer or address any questions or concerns you may have. _Please download or save any documents or images I may send you as they will automatically expire after 7 days._ Can I start by getting your first name? Thank you

Bill
Automotive Expert
Phone call session started