2006 chevy colarodo abs light came on then 2 days later r...

2006 chevy colarodo abs light came on then 2 days later reduced [engine](/topics-engine-chevy/) power light came on and truck will not start.. I can jumpstart it but if lights wipers or anythi g gets turned on all gauges on dash g...

2006 chevy colarodo abs light came on then 2 days later reduced [engine](/topics-engine-chevy/) power light came on and truck will not start.. I can jumpstart it but if lights wipers or anythi g gets turned on all gauges on dash go dead and truck will die within 1 min.. All power gone.. Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate? Once it dies we have to jumpstart it again an Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Colorado yourself? What have you tried so far? Yes And nitjing just yet was wanto g to get advice first Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? No i dont think so except i just bought it a week ago and really dont know much about it

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you.. I help many customers, so sometimes my replies are delayed, I will respond once available. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call. Sounds like there is a lot going on here, first thing though you dont want to keep jumping it so you will need to get the battery tested nd either replaced or charged. once you get a new battery in the vehicle the charging system needs to be checked, you may have a few fuses blown so check all of those as well. once all that is verified and your still having issues let me know whats going on and we can go from there.

Ok ty
Automotive Expert
your welcome