Q: Car temperature control only blows hot air

I have my temperature control turned all the way to the left on the cool side but it only blows hot air. I don't know if this is a sign that my AC needs to be recharged. I have also heard it could be something called a blend door is stuck. Any advice for me? Maybe what it could be? Thank you

A: The A/C would need to be checked with gauge...

The A/C would need to be checked with gauges to see if it has Freon. If the temperature blend door actuator is broken, the A/C can be stuck in warm if that was the last position you had it in. You can put the A/C in defrost and temperature at the coldest setting and look and see if the compressor clutch is turning on. If one A/C line will be cold and the other will be hot if the A/C compressor is running. If you want to have this more thoroughly inspected by a professional, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office diagnose your AC system to let you know what needs to be done.