Q: Car temperature control only blows hot air

I have my temperature control turned all the way to the left on the cool side but it only blows hot air. I don't know if this is a sign that my AC needs to be recharged. I have also heard it could be something called a blend door is stuck. Any advice for me? Maybe what it could be? Thank you

The A/C would need to be checked with gauges to see if it has refrigerant. If the temperature blend door actuator is broken, the A/C can be stuck in warm if that was the last position you had it in. You can put the A/C in defrost and temperature at the coldest setting and look and see if the compressor clutch is turning on. If one A/C line will be cold and the other will be hot if the A/C compressor is running. If you want to have this more thoroughly inspected by a professional, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office diagnose your AC system to let you know what needs to be done.

3. Car temperature control only blows hot air