Q: Q: car starting

I have replaced my battery and spark plugs and car has trouble starting. when it does start it will run but sometimes stall if i try to drive it stalls out but only if its a cold start. sometimes it sounds like its choking. I am replacing the 02 sensor today since it is bad. I replaced the fuel pump and fuel filter.

There are many causes of hard starting but illustrative ones are a faulty engine coolant temperature switch (sensor), inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (e.g., clogged fuel filter), dirty fuel injectors, contaminated or old gasoline, malfunctioning idle air control valve, poor engine compression, and so forth. You can identify the specific cause of the issue that you are writing in about by requesting a hard starting diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Q: car starting