Q: Alarm goes off after replacement of battery - 1995 Saab 9000

My car alarm has been going off ever since I changed my battery. It has been causing me so much trouble. My car will quit working on me, and I don’t know what to do. I’m in a real bind and need help. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

This requires Saab-specific expertise to reset the alarm system. Check with your Saab dealer, an independent Saab repair facility, or a professional mechanic, like YourMechanic, with this Saab-specific expertise.

3. Alarm goes off after replacement of battery - 1995 Saab 9000