Q: Stalling and grinding

While driving the car wants to stall and makes a grinding noise also when i start the car smoke come out of the exhaust

The grinding noise may be a number of things, but is often times associated with the a starter that is beginning to fail. When this happens, sometimes the starter gear that engages the flywheel remains engaged too long resulting in the starter gear grinding against the flywheel once the motor has started causing this grinding sound. There are also a number of things that may cause the vehicle to stall while driving. This can happen for any number of reasons such as fuel supply issues such as a bad fuel pump, vacuum leaks, electrical faults or various sensors failing. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle using a scanning tool, which will help to more specifically narrow down what may be causing your vehicle to stall.

3. Stalling and grinding