Q: Car stalled but restarted after resetting fuel safety cut off switch.

My car stalled on me, but after resetting the fuel safety cut off switch, the car started. Is the fuel flow being cut off to the engine for some reason?

A car can stall for many reasons, including problems with, the fuel, air, or spark/ignition systems. I would first scan for any trouble codes, that may possible shed some light on the cause of the problem. If not I would then begin to test each system one by one. Modern vehicles are highly sophisticated machines, which can be prone to a wide possibility of problems, therefore a thorough inspection and diagnosis of your car’s starting issue from a knowledgable technician would be recommended.

• Car stalled but restarted after resetting fuel safety cut off switch.