Q: Q: car dying

My car has been dying out when stopped or slowing down or crank n die alot and the cable can be taken off n out back on n it cranks n some people say it's my alternator but y would it crank after the cable has been taken off n put back on its frustrating especially when I have 2 small boys I have to take to school n pick up please help i don't know what else to do

Without additional detail this may be hard to diagnose, however the fact that it stalls and then cranks again suggests that your battery is still working which typically means the alternator is working. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair as this could be a wide variety of potential issues ranging from fuel delivery problems to ignition problems, but without additional detail this may be tough to diagnose.

3. Q: car dying