Q: Something loose in dashboard or steering column

I hear a rattling in my dashboard or steering column. It sound like it could be a loose wiring harness.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

A rattling noise from under the dash can be multiple things one of which could be a loose wiring harness bracket rattling against something. There could be fastener nuts that have backed off loosening components causing a similar issue. An inspection of your car’s noise should be performed by a qualified technician to pinpoint your concern.