Q: Car died only hear rapid clicks when trying to restart but have power to car

I was driving car died when stopped, only hear a rapid clicking when trying to restart the car but I have power to play radio hear car ding when doors open

This is a sign of a faulty starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starter.

3. Car died only hear rapid clicks when trying to restart but have power to car