Q: Q: Fuses keep blowing

Very recently, the battery in my van went bad so I replaced it. However, that was just the beginning of the issue. Soon, many features quit working. The power windows, locks, turn lights, doors, power seats all quit functioning. I found three fuses blown after looking under the hood. Those were the 40-amp front blower fuse and two 60-amp main battery fuses. I had all the fuses replaced. The van was running great for a short while and then the three fuses were blown yet again. What is causing this?

This sounds like a direct short to ground. The fuses are blowing to protect the battery and vehicle electronics. This needs to be looked at immediately to prevent damage of any other vehicle electronics and damage to the new battery. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will be able to trace and repair the short to prevent damage to the vehicle.

3. Q: Fuses keep blowing