Blown head gasket 96 gmc 1500 pickup ,what is the best li...

Q: Blown head gasket 96 gmc 1500 pickup ,what is the best liquid sealant , blue devil ,steel seal ,etc

asked by on October 11, 2017

Already did

Hi Mike. Thanks for contacting us today. Any high temperature sealant will work the same on head gaskets and valve covers. As long as you’ve already completed the head gasket replacement and the cylinder head or engine block is not warped or cracked, any of the ones you listed should work fine. If there are cracks or damage to the head or block, none of them will work.