Q: Cannot find the headlight relay location note: does not have automatic headlights

Headlights do not come on- fuses good as are the multi-function switch and light switch- trying to find the location of the headlight relay

A: If you do not have automatic lights then yo...

If you do not have automatic lights then you do not have a relay. In the instrument panel fuse box, the head light switch and fuse 10 supply power to a multi-function switch which sends power directly to the lights. The multi-function switch is likely to be your problem as they it is a common problem. Look for a melted connector attached to it and replace the connector and switch. If you are still having trouble, YourMechanic provides a light inspection service that can help you resolve the issue.