Q: have a 92 accord that after driving it about 20 minutes it's starts hesitating. I have to floor it to get it to go until the check

have a 92 accord that after driving it about 20 minutes it's starts hesitating. I have to floor it to get it to go until the check engine light comes on and then it runs great. I've changed spark plugs and wires all seals and gaskets fuel pump strainer sending unit and filter and the distributor rotor, main relay please help

Hi there. The most common cause of this is the distributor itself. The distributor starts to fail which causes the internal sensor to not read correctly and it will also cause the coil to overheat in some cases. The Check Engine Light codes need to be retrieved to know for sure. It can also be caused by a bad throttle position sensor or manifold pressure sensor. If you need to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the hesitation issue and perform the appropriate repairs.

3. have a 92 accord that after driving it about 20 minutes it's starts hesitating. I have to floor it to get it to go until the check