Q: How do I use the window lock?

How do I use the window lock?

While all four doors have windows that can be rolled up or down with the touch of a button, you might want to disable that function at certain times. For instance, if you have a child in the back seat that can reach the window switch, you can lock the window and prevent them from opening the window, which might put them in danger. Here’s how to use the switch:

1. Locate the window lock button on the driver side door panel (this is the only window lock button).

2. Make sure the passenger windows are up.

3. Press the lock button to disable the door controls for all passenger seats.

4. Press the button again to unlock the windows if necessary.

Tips

• Engaging the window lock will lock all passenger windows.

• All the windows can still be controlled from the driver side master switch.