Q: can a transmission fluid service be done ona 2003 VW Beetle with sealed auto transmission

will not always change gear have been told by Ronnie that a Passat sealed auto box can be refilled but what about the Beetle

Yes, a transmission service can be done on the Beetle transmission as well. It is a specialized procedure. It requires a special tool that fills the transmission from the bottom. Also, a scan tool must be used to monitor the transmission and fluid temperature during the fill process. Once the temperature reaches a specific point, the procedure must be stopped to allow the fluid to cool a bit. Then the final fill procedure can be done. As with the Passat and other models, it is a specific synthetic fluid that is required.

3. can a transmission fluid service be done ona 2003 VW Beetle with sealed auto transmission