Q: Best O2 sensors for 4.7L

I am replacing O2 Sensors and want to know what are the best rated sensors to buy

The best two top O2 sensor makers are NGK and Bosch.

Q: Car is vibrating at high speeds

Hello. Thanks for writing in. Poorly maintained tires are the number one reason for vibration over 60MPH. Having them checked was a great idea. Another quick step is to make sure they are all properly inflated at the correct pressure....

Q: Battery light and the rest of my dash lights on.

Hi There, These dash lights relate to your Anti-lock braking system and traction control system which are controlled by a module that receives input from the speed sensors at each of the four wheels. When the battery is replaced, sometimes...

Q: After car is warm if I engage in park the heat will drop what causes that?

Hi there. The most likely cause for the engine temperature to drop in park, is the engine thermostat is stuck open, stuck open is better than stuck closed. The thermostat is designed to bring the engine up to and maintain...