Q: Best O2 sensors for 4.7L

I am replacing O2 Sensors and want to know what are the best rated sensors to buy

3. Best O2 sensors for 4.7L

Q: How much oil needs to leak into an Alternator to cause the Alternator to go bad

It would be difficult to say exactly how much oil it would take to cause the alternator to fail. However, oil leaking on the alternator due to leaking valve cover gaskets can cause it to fail. It seems as if...

Q: I have a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. 4 wheel drive. I have an oxygen sensor bad. Code p0152 and P0132. Are these upstream or

Hello - both of these sensors are "pre-catalytic converter" or in front of the cats in the exhaust stream (P0152/P0132). This is what the "Sensor 1" portion of the problem code means. I recommend an oxygen sensor replacement service performed...

Q: Power loss driving uphill

The vehicle's engine may be starving for fuel. The fuel pressure would need to be checked to see if it is within specifications, and the fuel filter and pump may need to be replaced; a mechanic will be able to...