Q: Best O2 sensors for 4.7L

I am replacing O2 Sensors and want to know what are the best rated sensors to buy

The best two top O2 sensor makers are NGK and Bosch.

3. Best O2 sensors for 4.7L

Q: The gear shift is stuck in park.

Look to see if your brake lights are working. If they do not work then check the brake light fuse. The brake lights activate the shift interlock. If the brake light works, then you may have a shifter interlock mechanism...

Q: Won't start

Hello. This is often times a sign of a faulty starter relay. This is a small unit near the starter that directs power from the battery to the starter allowing it to engage the flywheel. When this is faulty, it...

Q: A few service recommended by last shop

Hi there: Believe it or not, each of these parts are designed to wear out over time; which is why they're probably being recommended for replacement. If the oil pan gasket, valve cover gasket, tie rod ends and sway bar...