Q: Best O2 sensors for 4.7L

I am replacing O2 Sensors and want to know what are the best rated sensors to buy

The best two top O2 sensor makers are NGK and Bosch.

Q: I can't roll the rear passenger window up from either the drivers side or the passenger side. Could it be the regulator rather than the switches?

Hi there. If you are hearing a clicking sound as the window is trying to roll up or down, then either the regulator motor is burned and needs replaced or the track that the window rides on is broken. If...

Q: Alarm system stays on.

Hi there. Anytime electrical components are repaired, serviced or replaced, it's best practices to remove both the positive and negative battery terminals. The negative terminal is a ground that allows the circuit to complete. It's possible that while removing your...

Q: This vehicle had 10 recalls. Is it a wise investment to buy used?

If the recalls have not been addressed, it's an easy decision. Don't bother or offer $1,000 at most because you are going to have to go through the hassle of addressing each of the recalls that have not been taken...