Q: Best O2 sensors for 4.7L

I am replacing O2 Sensors and want to know what are the best rated sensors to buy

The best two top O2 sensor makers are NGK and Bosch.

3. Best O2 sensors for 4.7L

Q: LIfter Trouble

Hi there. The valve lifters are components within the cylinder heads that help to open and close intake and exhaust valves. In order to replace the valve lifters on the engine it requires removing the intake manifold and cylinder heads...

Q: Hi, I have a 2004 the Wrangler w/ the manual 5 speed. When taking off in first I have a brief rattle/ grinding sound right before

Hi there. In most cases when you hear a grinding noise when you engage the clutch from a start, it is caused by the master slave cylinder or a pressure plate that is starting to wear out. It could also...

Q: left brake light and tail light only work when car is in park.

Hi there: The brake light issue you've described with your 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee is typically caused by damage to an electrical relay from the parking light switch, or fuse control box. Sometimes this can be a very simple fix;...