Q: battery issues

The positive cable on my battery ripped and went to junkyard to replace it but only got partial positive wire but car still wont start

If your positive battery cable has any damages I would recommend replacing the entire battery cable to ensure that no future problems exist. The best way to do this is to purchase a quality battery cable from your local auto parts store and have it installed. If you’re in doubt about installing this wire yourself I would recommend enlisting in the assistance of a qualified professional to help you. A certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or place of business to replace this cable, at the convenience of your schedule.