Q: battery issues

The positive cable on my battery ripped and went to junkyard to replace it but only got partial positive wire but car still wont start

A: If your positive battery cable has any dama...

If your positive battery cable has any damages I would recommend replacing the entire battery cable to ensure that no future problems exist. The best way to do this is to purchase a quality battery cable from your local auto parts store and have it installed. If you're in doubt about installing this wire yourself I would recommend enlisting in the assistance of a qualified professional to help you. A certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or place of business to replace this cable, at the convenience of your schedule.