Q: No hot air BMW 118d

asked by on November 29, 2016

I have a 2005 BMW 118d there is 17000 Kms on clock

I have no heat blowing from the AC even when at normal operating temp, air pressure isn't great either

I have tried changing the thermostat and doing a coolant flush and there was no joy Have you any ideas?

Thank you

Heater is not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there:

In many instances, the failure to blow hot air into the cab of your vehicle is caused by a malfunctioning heater core. If the air pressure is low however it could be a fault with the blower motor as well or a sign of a faulty heater control valve. You might want to have a local mechanic complete a heater is not working inspection to help you diagnose what’s causing this issue so you can save time and money on repairs.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr