Q: What does the Front Camera Blocked, Clean Windshield message mean?

What does the Front Camera Blocked, Clean Windshield message mean?

The Front Camera Blocked, Clean Windshield message can appear in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, it means that the front camera sensor is blocked, and both the Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Forward Collision Alert (FCA) systems are disabled. If the DIC displays this alert, clean the windshield in front of the front camera sensor until the alert goes away, at which point the LDW and FCA will become active again. Tip Heavy rain can also cause the front camera to be blocked.