Q: I Have a 2001 Infiniti QX4 and every time as soon as I start the car my AC blower’s start blowing air even when my AC screen is of

I Have a 2001 Infiniti QX4 and every time as soon as I start the car my AC blower’s start blowing air even when my AC screen is off and it only blows at the feet and stays on the whole time my car is on even if it’s on accessories it stays blowing and if I unplug the relay and stops. What’s making this happen?

You may have a bad blower control amplifier and should try to replace it first. If still have issues then the main control panel may be having issues and can be tested with a scanner for failure codes and then further diagnosis can be done.