Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-6t5afljs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-6t5afljs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-6t5afljs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-6t5afljs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-6t5afljs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-6t5afljs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-6t5afljs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-6t5afljs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-6t5afljs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-6t5afljs:173:8

Q: Engine starts up on cold start, shakes/struggles, and then shuts off.

When i start my engine up on a cold start, it starts up and shakes, as if it is struggling and then shuts off. I'm able to start it when i put my foot on the gas. This happens a couple times a week. I Changed the spark plugs and wires thinking that was the problem but instead it continued. ALso my check engine light is also on. When i got it check at autozone...it gave me several codes from o2 sensor, to catalytic converter. This wasn't the cause previously, this started after i changed my spark plugs.

A: Hello. I&#39;m not sure what is meant by sa...

Hello. I'm not sure what is meant by saying the O2 sensor and catalytic converter problem codes were not the problem. Several component issues could cause the behavior you are seeing - from a dirty, clogged, or failing idle air control, a failing coolant temperature sensor (giving engine management a false "colder than it really is" temp signal) to a leak in the intake system or leaking injectors.

Problems with these components or the O2 sensor can be causing a "too-rich" mixture, making the engine run poorly and clogging the catalytic converter. Don't dismiss the problem code from your Check Engine Light - they're trying to tell you something useful. I would recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the car is starting and dying and why exactly the Check Engine Light is on.