Q: Makes brake fluid is black

asked by on March 31, 2017

The brake fluid is black and the cover looks all sucked up and we just put the whole axle new brakes and new drums

Brake fluid is black or brown Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Brake System Flush $97.95 - $113.94 Get a Quote

Brake fluid accumulates moisture and contaminants over time and consequently the fluid should be replaced about every 35,000 to 50,000 miles. To service the fluid you can request a brake system flush and refill. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic from YourMechanic will get this taken care of for you right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.