Q: 08 dodge ram keeps going into limp mode. new comp, cleaned tb, new crank and cam sensors, new egr and new plugs. any ideas?

New computer, new egr valve, new plugs, new crank and cam sensors, cleaned throttle body, new fuel pump. It keeps going into limp mode. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Steven. Thanks for contacting us today. Limp mode is generally triggered due to a fault within the driveline, such as a differential or transmission issue. The best way to get an indication as to what is causing it is to have a professional mechanic complete a warning light inspection. This will permit them to download the source codes that will provide them a starting point to correctly diagnose this issue.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr