Q: Average cost to replace driver's side airbag 2009 Pontiac G6

I wrecked my car. I ran into the back of another car. My drivers side airbag deployed. My front end is messed up. Radiator possibly leaking. The car did start. ..possible front clip needing replaced. ...estimate cost

Claimed by David Gaines Wooten

Hello - unfortunately, this is not a service YourMechanic offers at this time. This task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair. Thanks for thinking of us though!

3. Average cost to replace driver's side airbag 2009 Pontiac G6