Q: Air conditioning is not cooling effectively during the heat of the day

During the heat of the day in the Pilbara of Western Australia (38 deg+) the air con is struggling to cool the inside of the vehicle. At the moment the air off temp is 12 deg in the vents and this may vary as to wether the vehicle is stationary or moving. What should the air off temp be when vehicle is at high idle (1500rpm)? The vehicles air con was recently inspected and some refrigerant was removed as they believed that the excess gas was cutting out the compressor. Still the problem persists. Hence my question.

3. Air conditioning is not cooling effectively during the heat of the day