Q: Q: A/C

My dodge stratus been blowing hot air like it's stuck on heat or something but my clutch compressor coming on its go freon in it I don't know what's the problem please help

Based on the information you provided, it sounds like you have a temperature blend door that is not operating. It could be the actuator or the blend door itself. If you would like to have this verified, have a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your A/C system in order to pinpoint any faults and perform any needed repairs.