Q: A/C air blowing warm air while idling

The car when idling blows out warm(just a tad cool) air but, when the car is moving it blows out cold air . I had the system recharged but the levels were ok to begin with. I do hear the compressor turn on. The outside temperature is stuck on 50 degrees but I have seen thing go up to 130 degrees (even if it's cold ) but the A.C. problem still happens when the climate is not on auto mode(manual fan speed, manual vent slection)

If high and low side pressures are within normal range, at idle and beyond, the compressor is on at idle (or cycling normally) and yet there is no cold air, the condenser is probably blocked externally with dirt and debris and/or the condenser fans are not on as they should be. There are other possibilities such as if somebody added too much refrigerant oil, by mistake, to the system. If an inspection of the condenser, and fans, does not reveal a cause, please feel free to request an a/c system diagnostic during which the technician will definitely pin down the cause of this problem. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. A/C air blowing warm air while idling