Q: 1994 Ford Ranger - the clutch pedal / master cylinder attaching bolt detached.

1994 Ford Ranger - the clutch pedal detached from the master cylinder right where it physically connects, because the nut came off of the bolt that holds them together. I didn't even know it happened, and don't have the nut & don't know what size I need for a replacement. The bolt is well-attached to the pedal, so I can't bring it with me for size (unless I'm just not trying hard enough).

Does anyone know what size nut that is?

Hi there. The bolt would most likely be a metric bolt. Get a metric thread gauge and check the pitch of the thread and measure the width of the bolt with a tape measure. This will give you the dimensions you need to replace the nut. If you need further assistance with your brake pedal, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. 1994 Ford Ranger - the clutch pedal / master cylinder attaching bolt detached.