Q: I have a 2000 volvo s70 2.4 non turbo with a crank but no start issue.

Car cranks but does not turn over. I replaced relay and can hear the fuel pump working. replaced spark plugs about 2 moths ago and also replaced cam sensor. noticed that timing belt has slipped little off sprockets. Could that make the engine crank but not start?

Hi there. If the timing belt is slipped it can impact ignition timing, which will effect whether or not the vehicle can start. The best recommendation I would make is to make sure to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can help you diagnose the issues with your Volvo which can save you a lot of money and time in the long run.

3. I have a 2000 volvo s70 2.4 non turbo with a crank but no start issue.