Q: Wrench light and power reduction

I get a wrench symbol after speeding for 5 minutes and I get a power reduction. It goes away after normal driving for 10 mins of normal driving. If I drive aggressively I usually get a wrench symbol. The car drives jerky and the transmission shifts harshly

You will need to have the computer tested for stored failure codes. The loss of power and light coming on is indicating the computer sees a problem and reduced throttle to protect the system that has failed. I would recommend having a mechanic scan the computer for you and diagnose any retrieved stored codes. There are hundreds of possible codes and will need further testing.