Q: wonderig the difference between the two diff types of radiators an some info on what will work, and ow to identify wich radiator i

dont know wich radiator i need, t

Hello and thank you for your question. When it comes to determining what radiator is best for your vehicle, always the OEM radiator is recommended for it is designed for the vehicle. If you are unable to afford OEM parts for your vehicle, then you can go with an aftermarket design, however, you would need to make sure that it is the same dimensions and has the same mounting locations. Make sure that the aftermarket radiator has the same ports for the radiator hoses and transmission oil cooler lines.

To avoid any issues, I recommend having a certified professional, like one from YourMechanic, help you make your decision and help you replace your radiator at the convenience of your home.

3. wonderig the difference between the two diff types of radiators an some info on what will work, and ow to identify wich radiator i