Q: won't stay running

new fuel pump, fuel filter, ignition control module and the battery the alternator is good and the starter is also. HOWEVER IF it starts it dies very shortly after! I'm at my whits end

The fuel injection system on these vehicles have had a lot of problems with the injector poppets not opening if the fuel pressure is too low. This will result in them being stuck closed and not being able to inject enough fuel to keep the engine running. These injection systems have been fixed by a special cleaning process or the system will have to be converted to a newer style injection system. If you’d like to have this properly inspected by a professional, consider YourMechanic. They will be able to come to your car’s location to diagnose your car’s stalling problem and perform any needed repairs.