Q: won't shift to any gears

i was told i have to get a new transmission , Also everything works perfectly . Car starts but won't shift into gears at all .

3. won't shift to any gears

Q: My 2016 Ford focus SE keeps dying at stop lights. It'll sputter a little bit and cutoff and the battery light comes on. It'll star

It seems awfully new to be needing a battery. I certainly wouldn't recommend replacing it without having it tested. I would start by focusing on the stalling. Your car is very new to have any kind of mechanical failure. It...

Q: Q: Car jerks and slows down

Hey there. This may be a sign of a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to...

Q: If the computer was calibrated wrong, can that damage the computer.

A computer calibration will not damage the computer unless the update failed. If it failed then the vehicle would not started right after the calibration was done. Then all that would need to be done too redo the calibration. ...