Q: won't shift to any gears

i was told i have to get a new transmission , Also everything works perfectly . Car starts but won't shift into gears at all .

3. won't shift to any gears

Q: Noise coming from rear wheel

A rubbing or scrapping noise coming from the rear of this vehicle is most commonly caused by one of two things. The rear wheel bearings that are part of the rear hubs are going bad. These wheel bearings are not...

Q: Engine stutters then check light comes on at startup

Exhaust leaks can cause the check engine light to set. If you have an exhaust leak, it should be repaired because carbon monoxide is deadly. You can have the source of the leak identified, and repaired, by requesting an exhaust...

Q: Q: Check Engine light coming on.

I would have the check engine light inspected by a YourMechanic Technician, They can pull codes off the computer and determine what is malfunctioning.