Q: Tire and rotor problems

The front driver's side tire has to be replaced almost once a month. It keeps getting shredded from the inside. I believe it's rubbing against something. Also, the front driver's side rotors are getting grooves a lot quicker than the others. Also, the Check Engine light is on for a mass air flow leak, which I believe is because of a bad exhaust leak I have. When I had someone look at it, they said the leak is coming from the manifold and they don't know if it's cracked or just the gasket.

A: From the description provided it appears th...

From the description provided it appears that you have quite the list of concerns going on with your Dodge Neon. With a situation with so many concerns, I highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and spend some time with your Dodge Neon. They will have the experience needed to identify all of the problems you are experiencing with your tires and brakes, as well as locate the source of your Neon’s exhaust leak. They will also be able to make all of the repairs that are needed in order to restore proper function to your braking system, eliminate your exhaust leak, and determine why your front driver's tire is being shredded.