Q: Will a k&d filter help improve the performance of my vw Jetta?

asked by on June 29, 2017

Will a k&d air filter help improve the performance of my car ?

Hi there. If you’re referring to a K & N Filter - I am a huge fan of their products. The team at K & N understands today’s modern technology and creates air filtration products that comply with factory settings, to improve overall engine performance, fuel efficiency and some emission reductions. They also make several good air intake upgrade systems that work very well for diesel products as well. You might want to contact them to ask about what products of theirs they recommend for your VW - as their tech help is amazing.