Q: 2015 honda civic smart key does not work properly. I can click it to unlock doors but it can not unlock doors.

I just had a new fob programmed and it also will not roll down windows or you can not unlock the doors only by clicking the fob. It will allow the car to start.

Door does not lock or open Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. It sounds like either the key fob is not programmed correctly to the vehicle and the doors are not working properly or the key fob has a low charged battery. I recommend trying to reprogram your key fob again to the vehicle to see if that makes any difference. If you need further assistance with your doors not unlocking with the key fob, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.