Q: will a 2002 ford tarus passenger airbag fit a 02 murcury sable?

passenger dash airbag needs to be changed ....all others are still good...just need to know if taurus parts fit a sable....i know they are basicaly the same vehicle

Airbags removed from in service or junk vehicles, that is undeployed but nevertheless "used" airbags, are NOT recommended and, indeed, in certain jurisdictions such as New York it is illegal to sell such used airbags. The only acceptable and safe way to obtain a replacement airbag for your vehicle is to present your vehicle’s VIN number to an OEM vendor, for example a new car dealer, or other recognized legitimate vendor of brand new crash parts. With your specific VIN number, the air bag vendor will be able to sell you the correct part for your application. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. will a 2002 ford tarus passenger airbag fit a 02 murcury sable?